Do it When you want to boost your Self Awareness.
This is a tool from my friend Master ZI which I have implemented in my life several years ago. As good friend of mine he can coach me whenever I am looking for some answers in my life. But he has taught me how I can coach myself every day.
All we need is a nice small notebook.
On the first page you will write 2 questions:
1. What have I done today that makes me proud?
2. Which one of my virtues helped me to succeed in that?
Every night before you go to bed just shortly answer those 2 questions.
In a month you will have written proof how good you are. What have you accomplished, and what nice virtues you have.
Whenever you are in some doubts about your Capabilities and Self Awareness just read the notebook
This is really great, but only if you are persistent to write down whenever you go to sleep and you are proud of something you have done.
So in the morning be sure that you will do something that will make you proud to your dairy. Now questions for you:
1. How would you feel after reading several pages of that notebook?
2. How might that help you in your everyday life?
3. Who else would benefit from that?
4. How would you know that your notebook works?
5. What 3rd or 4th questions might be useful to add in your notebook?
6. What will be your next step?
7. With all that self awareness that you boost, what would be your next goal?
8. Thank you for this session, and how useful was this session to you?