Do it when you want them to think outside the box.
All you need is flipchart. Draw following:
Now they have to continue. Give them 5 minutes. Help them by giving a clue:
_ _ _ _ _ _
Answer is in reading. First line is one one which is explained in 2nd line. 2nd line is two one which is said in 3rd line. 3rd line is one two, one one which is said in 4th line.
Next we continue with one one, one two, two one said in 5th line.
6th line will be 3 1 2 2 1 1 (three one, two two, one one).
All over the world 20 % of children 3rd grade solve this problem.
You are clever to; Just, we all have to think outside the box.
Now, coaching questions for you:
1. Think what is it in your business that at this moment no one is doing because it is impossible?
2. Make a list of 20 items. What from that list would be the most important for your business?
3. What would be the first step towards solving it?
4. What would be the idea that only you can see?
5. Where you could find similar ideas?
6. What kind of your previous experience you can modify?
7. How you can combine your experience with new ideas?