Do it When you want to make a team building. Divide your team in the groups of three. Give them the same task. Imagine that your team is represented with an animal, but that animal has to be the combination of three animals with one characteristic from each one. For example, we are as brave as a tiger, with the speed of an antelope and we are strong like an elephant. Now each group should draw its animal as a group logo. All three members of the group should draw at the same time. At the end make presentations and discussions. Remind them of this quote: “What we need to do is learn to work in the system, by which I mean that everybody, every team, every platform, every division, every component is there not for individual competitive profit or recognition, but for contribution to the system as a whole on a win-win basis.” – W. Edward Deming
Now, coaching questions for you:
1. Imagine that for solving your main company problem you should develop three characteristics. Name all 3 of them?
2. What does the solution to this problem mean to you?
3. How would you know that you have solved it?
4. Recall the time in your life when you owing to that characteristic managed to achieve something very important to you.
5. By having that experience on your mind write down what you can do to develop each characteristic?
6. What could you do to make each characteristic sustainable once when you reach them?
7. Now having those characteristics stable write down an action plan for solving your main company problem.
8. Thank you for your time and tell us how satisfied you are with this session on a scale from 1 to 10?