Do it When you want to develop your team members.
As you know team members do not have time to read books. Consequently, if they do not read, they cannot develop their skills. So here is one tip how you can motivate them to develop themselves on a daily basis. Every week one of them should start to read a book. During that week he/she should read only 30 pages of the book. At the next meeting he/she should make a small presentation on what he /she has learned. Then, all other members of the team should write down their own ideas about: How it can be implemented in their organisation. After you do that just once per week for one year period, you all will have 6 books read. On the top of it, you will have a special box full of ideas that can be implemented in your organisation. This is something that I suggest to all companies I cooperate with. Everyone is in the good mood praticing: presentation skills, brainstorming ideas, as well as learning something totally new and developing each member of the team.
Now coaching questions for you:
1. Which book do you suggest that we should read concerning change?
2. Which book do you suggest that we should read concerning personal development?
3. Which book do you suggest that we should read concerning professional development?
4. Which book from your cultural heritage has made the strongest influence on you?
5. What book do you need to read to put yourself on the next level of knowledge?
Thank you for sharing your ideas!