Do it When you want to prepare your team for problem solving. The hearts with numbers have to be placed in the empty hearts so that all the numbers in the same straight line add up to the number 10. Discuss how they have structured their problem solving. “Arithmetic is where the answer is right and everything is nice and you can look out of the window and see the blue sky – or the answer is wrong and you have to start over and try again and see how it comes out this time.” Carl Sandburg
Now, coaching questions for you:
1. What is the main problem you are facing right now?
2. By solving that problem what will you reach?
3. What would your life look like when you reach it?
4. What other values would you have then?
5. Imagine that your solution is just 6 steps from you. What would be the very first step?
6. Name all other 5 steps?
7. Now when you have come to your goal how satisfied you are on a scale from 1 to 10?
Thank you for your time.