Do it When you want to do something for Mother Earth and all of us while you are exercising your Creative Mind.
We constantly buy things, and in several years or even months we throw them away. Some people say that is how economy works. But what if we don’t want to throw things?
Maybe those things have something that brings memories to us. Like old Audio Cassette Box. We don’t want to throw all good times that we had by listening to music that was recorded on it. A good idea is to use it as a holder for cellular phone.
On the wings of the previous idea, let`s look around our closet.
1. What can we use from the old times, as support to day-to-day gadgets?
To make it more interesting, it has to find it’s purpose in our office!
2. What good memories does it bring to you?
3. How are you going to connect your present goals with those memories?
4. What skills can you transfer from that time?
5. Now by having those skills refreshed how is that going to affect your life?
6. What will be the very first action step?
7. What will be your action plan?
8. When are you going to implement that?
Enjoy and be creative!