Do it When you train managers for delivering feedback & motivating employees. Task for all participants is to write down the situation from the past when they have felt stupid during communication with their boss. Everyone has to read that situation and discuss what has made him that he felt that way. After that everyone has to write down situation when he has felt like champion in communication with his boss. After that he has to explain what has made him felt that way. After that we will all gain conclusions. What is important for feedback and motivation employees?
Now, coaching questions for you:
1. Remember the time when you felt like champion. Having that in your mind make a goal for your next coaching session. What it would be?
2. Why is that so important to you?
3. What values you have right now that makes you champion?
5. What else is even more important for your right now?
6. Who else would beneffit then?
7. Now as champion what could you do to reach your goal?
8. What would be the time frame for that?
10. What would be the action plan for that?
11. … Read more